Welcome to the 3rd annual SWING for a CURE, a charity golf tournament to raise money for Seattle Children’s Hospital’s High-Risk Leukemia Program. Since its inception in 2018, donors to this fund have raised more than a million dollars to help pay for consultation services and multi-disciplinary care teams including oncologists, transplant specialists, cardiologists, researchers, pharmacists, and nurses essential in treating this devastating disease. Swing for a Cure NW has contributed over $150,000 to this fund.
Our goal is simple – to make this the premier golf and fundraising event for Seattle Children’s Hospital in the Pacific NW.
This year you can help make a big difference with your participation and generous financial contribution.
Come join us!
- Where: Avalon Golf Links – 19345 Kelleher Road, Burlington, WA 98233
- When: Saturday, August 26, 2023, Registration Desk opens at 9:00 am
- Putting Contest Begins at 9:30 am – ends at 11:00 am
- Brown bag lunch pickup from 10:30 – 11:15 am
- Shotgun Start at 11:30 am
- Registration Packages are listed below (women encouraged!)
- Silent Auction, Tournament Awards and Raise The Paddle immediately following the tournament
- All Registrations in April and May receive 10 Bonus Raffle Tickets ($50 Value) with your Registration
- Additional Raffle Ticket Packages will be available online with Prizes and Silent Auction Item Descriptions in late June/July. We’ll send follow-up info at that time by email
Swing For A Cure 2023
Register and pay early! All April and May Registrations will receive 10 Bonus Raffle Tickets ($50 Value) with your Registration for drawings taking place during the event.
REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES:
Pkg #1 = $195/player
Golf, Cart, Lunch, Dinner + Side Games which include:
- 3 Hole in One Contests w/KP on the same 3 holes
- 2 Circle Of Love Contests
- Long Drive Contest
- Putting Contest
- Participation Games on 2 holes
- 1 Target Drive Contest
- Foursome Poker Event (5 card stud)
- 2 Drink Tickets
- Driving Range Contest
- Putting String
Pkg #2 = $245/player
Includes all the above plus:
- An Event Tee Shirt (Size Selection: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, 2X Extra Large)
- 15 Raffle Tickets ($75 Value)
Become a Participant
Come enjoy the pleasant company of other generous people who share your interests and also share our purpose.
Join Our Team
Find out about the current progress being made for children with Leukemia as a result of our efforts!
For A Cure NW is recognized under IRC Section 509(a)(2) as a Public Charity. Donors can deduct donations they make to us under IRC Section 170. We are also qualified to receive tax deductible bequests, devises, transfers or gifts under sections 2055, 2106 or 2522.