Welcome to the 2nd annual SWING for a CURE, a charity golf tournament to raise money for Seattle Children’s Hospital’s High-Risk Leukemia Program Fund. Since its inception in 2018, donors to this fund have raised more than a million dollars to help pay for consultation services and multi-disciplinary care teams including oncologists, transplant specialists, cardiologists, researchers, pharmacists, and nurses essential in treating this devastating disease. Swing for a Cure NW has contributed over $100,000 to this fund.
Our goal is simple – to make this the premier golf and fundraising event for Seattle Children’s Hospital in the Pacific NW.
This year you can help make a big difference with your participation and generous financial contribution.
Come join us!
- Where: Avalon Golf Links – 19345 Kelleher Road, Burlington, WA 98233
- When: Saturday, August 27, 2022, Registration Desk opens at 10:00 a.m.
- Putting Contest Begins at 10:30 a.m. – ends at 12:00 p.m.
- Lunch begins at 11:30 am.
- Shotgun Start at 1:00 p.m.
- Registration Fee: $600 per foursome ($150 each) | (women encouraged!)
Swing For A Cure 2022
Register and pay early as we can only accommodate 144 golfers. The first 50 registered golfers will receive $20 in Raffle Tickets (4 @ $5 each) for drawings taking place during the event.
REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES:
- a round of golf and a cart
- goodie bag filled with “great stuff”
- range balls
- lunch before you tee off
- pulled pork dinner, with three sides, [no-host bar], and dessert
- some surprise participation gifts – drawn at random
Come enjoy the pleasant company of other generous people who share your interests and also share our purpose.
Join Our Team
Find out about the current progress being made for children with Leukemia as a result of our efforts!
For A Cure NW is recognized under IRC Section 509(a)(2) as a Public Charity. Donors can deduct donations they make to us under IRC Section 170. We are also qualified to receive tax deductible bequests, devises, transfers or gifts under sections 2055, 2106 or 2522.