Thanks to everyone who has registered for this year’s Swing For A Cure! We are looking forward to seeing you on August 26th! If you haven’t registered there is still time to take advantage of the $25 worth of Bucket Raffle Tickets – until June 30th.
Our Swing For A Cure Board golf committee has planned an amazing Scramble.
- 3 separate holes offering a Hole In One prize and a KP on the same 3 holes!
- 2 Circle of Love Holes with a 20-foot radius – put your ball in the circle for a chance to participate in a $200 cash prize and a special double-your-money chance on these 2 holes
- Driving Range Contest with Hula hoops, Putting Contest, Long Drive for both gals and guys and a Target Drive – all with prizes
- 5 Holes with a bucket Raffle on the tee with AMAZING Green Works battery operated tools and a new Poker Game Draw on the same 5 holes (one card/team/hole – winner take all)
- 2 Holes with a Participation game and prizes…(think Corn hole + Yahtze
All the above is included in the basic registration fee, as well as lunch, dinner and of course golf, cart, and range balls!
Most importantly, we are raising money to support the High-Risk Leukemia program at Seattle Children’s. We are making a difference.
|Get registered today and support the children and families fighting for life. You can HELP SAVE A CHILD’S LIFE by participating on August 26th at Avalon Golf Links in Burlington (click button on right).||REGISTER|
If you can’t make it this year, we always appreciate a contribution through our Donations Page – thank you! (Click button on right)
Thank you so much for your contributions.